3 responses

  1. james
    May 1, 2013

    How about “civilly united?”

  2. Bill Herrmann
    May 1, 2013

    Civilly unionized?

  3. Gene in L.A.
    May 1, 2013

    James has it. A union is formed when two or more things are united. Please drop the godawful neologism. One more reason simply to call it MARRIAGE. It’s what my parents had way back in 1940, and no one ever questioned that they were MARRIED.

Leave a Reply




Back to top
mobile desktop